Texas Memorial Stadium Public Transport
CapMetro gets you to the tailgate and within walking distance of DKR-Texas Memorial Stadium on gameday. With six high-frequency routes arriving every 15 minutes, CapMetro is the best bet for you. Routes may be different from each season. Kindly check the official website of Texas Sports for the most accurate information in regards to shuttles, or download the CapMetro app.
UT students with a valid student ID gets free rides on CapMetro.
Longhorns Express Shuttle
The public can also opt to use Longhorns Express:
- Roundtrip cost for the Longhorns Express is $10 per person per game. Children 12 and under may ride free.
- Purchase tickets in advance online at the Longhorns Express website.
Express picks up fans at two locations:
- Barton Creek Mall (2901 S. Capital of Texas Hwy): The Barton Creek Mall route drops off and picks up at the corner of University Ave. and 21st St.
- Intramural Fields (51st St. and Guadalupe): The IF route drops off and picks up at the corner of Dean Keeton and San Jacinto.
- Both shuttles begin service three hours prior to kickoff. Pickup stops after kickoff. Shuttles begin returning passengers to the remote lots at the end of the third quarter. The last shuttle departs the stadium one hour after the game ends.
Fan Services offers a golf cart shuttle service specifically for fans who may be mobility, hearing, or visually impaired. Fan Services shuttles at football run five designated routes, associated with five specific gate locations — Gates 1, 7, 16, 27 and 32. In addition, a stadium loop shuttle rotates between all gates, pregame, and postgame. Below are the routes:
- To ride the shuttle to the stadium
Look out for clearly labeled golf carts at any point along the route. Attract the attention of the driver, who will be happy to pick you up. Pregame shuttles run two and a half hours prior to kickoff through the middle of the first quarter.
- To ride the shuttle away from the stadium
Locate labeled golf carts in the waiting area outside of Gates 1, 7, 16, 27 or 32. The stadium loop route runs counter-clockwise around the stadium block during this period. Postgame shuttles run from the beginning of the fourth quarter until one hour after the game ends. If foot traffic gets too high, UTPD requires that shuttle service be temporarily suspended.
Uber and Texas Athletics have teamed up to make your journey a breeze.
- Request a ride to or from the Uber Zone located in Lot 40 (Red River St. at Dean Keeton) and look for the Uber signs and tents along the way.
- If you are a new Uber user, enter the code LONGHORNS18 for a free first ride (up to $20).